Here is a list of fun activities that might keep you busy!
- EASTER CHALLENGES - Click on this link.
These are tasks that you can learn to do at home, that will be very helpful around the house.
We're turning it into a challenge. Take a photo of yourself completing them and post them to Seesaw.
Some of these tasks you might already know how to do, so you're a step or two ahead, which is great!
- IRISH SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET - We think this would be a very worthwhile use of your time when you're not in school and would definitely recommend that you guys learn it.
Here is a poster/picture of the Irish Sign Language
Here is a YouTube Video for learning the Irish Sign Language Alphabet
Link to Twinkl PowerPoint of ISL Alphabet: Twinkl have a PowerPoint to help learn the ISL Alphabet. Code: IRLTWINKLHELPS
Link to Twinkl Video of ISL Alphabet: Twinkl also have a video for learning the ISL Alphabet Code: IRLTWINKLHELPS
If you do learn the Irish Sign Language Alphabet, there’s other videos on the Swim Ireland YouTube Channel. They have a Disability Awareness Playlist that also teaches you the Irish Sign Language signs for: Colours,Greetings,Numbers and Weather
- Online Mandala Colouring – If you don't have any colours or colouring books at home, you can colour in online! If you’re using a laptop, you can go to the website https://colormandala.com/ .
If you're using another device, you can download the Colorify App.
- Art For Kids Hub – it’s a great YouTube Channel for teaching you how to draw lots of different things, there’s tutorials on how to draw Easter pictures as well as Fornite, Pokémon, Animals and loads more!!
- Cosmic Kids Yoga - After all your hard work over the past few weeks, you might like to relax and try some Yoga. There's lots of different playlists and themes, including a playlist for yoga for older kids also!
Don't Forget - lots of great stuff already on the school website!!!:
- Bar Monkey videos
- Music Generation videos
- Pe with Joe Wicks
- Scoil Cholmcille Active Homework
- Picture on our homepage with lots of cool activities. Click on each activity and it will bring you to it!
WE hope you and your families have a fun and safe Easter from Mr Boyle, the teachers and staff of Scoil Cholmcille.